Advertisement

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FIERCE Part 3





“Now listen to me , recess will be in about 10 minutes.”

‘Boys, this is the best time for you to take a look at your friends' (girl) buttocks. If their buttocks is big you go and marry them.”

The bell rang.

The boys were giggling. The girls were very furious.

“Boys why are you giggling? What is so funny? Stupid!” My teacher screamed.

During recess, all the girls from the class just sat on the bench in the canteen.
We didn’t move. We didn’t stand at all. We were scared that the boys will look at our buttocks.

CIKGUTANYA: I AM NOT STUPID. I AM NOT A BLOODY FOOL. MOST OF US ARE NOT.
I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE NOW, CAN THAT BE STUPID.

Teachers, no cursing when teaching.

1 comment:

  1. luv this blog!! first of all I can't get mad at a teacher..because i think it's the most noble job there is..but agreed!! no cursing please..because it does break our hearts...i've been called a stupid student by a teacher once just because i didn’t get into boarding school..but look where i m now..it’s a good thing that my mom's a teacher too...made me think, not all teachers are bad..except for that one physics teacher...well on the bright side, i will always remember her..and took physics based study which is now a piece of cheese cake for me! hehe...(maybe i can show off to her someday) hehe...=P

    ReplyDelete