Advertisement

Friday, November 5, 2010

TRY YOUR LUCK 2




Clinking …. Clinking ……clinking …. my friends and I waited anxiously .
I won … I won …. I won . We jumped up and down without looking at what we are winning. The ice-cream seller gave us the thing that we won . We were shocked .
It was a packet of cigarettes … “Rough Rider” …. 10 sticks inside.


“My friends , what are we supposed to do with this cigarettes. There’s a lot in it”

We looked at each other.

“I can’t take it home , my father will kill me “ says friend no 1

“OK let’s think about it.” says friend no 2

“ Why don’t we smoke it” says friend no 3

Everybody agreed. But where?

“Why not in the toilet” says friend no 1

Hmm …. again everybody agreed.

We borrowed a box of matches form the canteen operator . We went to the toilet. We smoked. There was four of us in one cubicle of the toilet.
Puff … puff …. puff ….. cough … cough ………..cough

CIKGUTANYA: What was I thinking then?

No comments:

Post a Comment