Advertisement

Monday, April 11, 2011

AT THE ZOO.

I took my sons and daughter to the zoo, when they were small between 2 – 12 years old.

They ran here and there.

Screaming, pushing and running.
AT THE ZOO.
I was belated seeing them happy.

“Look , mama , bird”

“Look , mama, elephant”

“Look , mama, talking bird (parrot)”

“ Look mama, oistrich”

“Look, mama , crocodile”

“Look ,mama, giraffe. “

“Look, mama, snake”

“Look, mama, swine”

“Look mama , Hippo”

Look here , look there.

Suddenly my third child (son) said this,

“Mama, mama, our cousins are here” excitedly.

I looked around searching for my brother and his 5 kids. I didn’t know that he was at the zoo.

“Where? Where?” I asked my son.

“There”

He pointed at the monkeys swinging in the cage.

Cikgutanya: Out of my 4 kids , the 3rd child the jovial one. He brought sunshine to our life. By just listening to his laughter is enough to make you feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment