Advertisement

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NAÏVE AND WEAK 2



Every school holiday , we met. I study smart and hard . He worked hard too.”

“After SPM examination , during the school holiday , we met.”

“I know that I will get good SPM result and will further my study either oversea or locally . We talk about it.”

“He was worried that I might leave him when I got my SPM result.”

“He told me that, I have to show my love to him, convince him that I won’t leave him and we spent a week together in one of the resort in one island.”

“I told my parent I need to go to my residential school for a gathering. He paid for the trip.”

“I didn’t think I might get pregnant at all. Warden sir, please help me.”

The warden told her that she can’t continue to be at the camp . She got to be sent home.

Her auntie came and fetched her.

Her auntie told the warden that ,” I will be in charged of the girl until she gives birth. I will adopt the baby.”

“ After the girl’s confinement is over , I will sent her back to her parent.”

“If the villagers ask about her explanation given will be that she is at the camp for 4 month and then taking up a short course in the capital city”

After 5 month, her auntie call the warden and told the warden that her niece had given birth to a baby girl.
She was sent back to her village to be with her mother and father.

She is now in a college doing a twinning program to go to Australia.

She broke with the boy and the existence of their baby girl was not told to the boy .

Cikgutanya : How to prove your love. Careful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment