Advertisement

Saturday, January 1, 2011

KEEP ON RUNNING



In the 60’s there was a lot of stage show. The stage show will be organized at the school fields ,local council field etc.

The singers will be called to perform : J Sham, Jefridin – just to name a few singers of the 60’s and early 70’s .

Before the professional singer was call to perform , a few amateur singer will be performing.

This particular singer was handsome. Better than the professional singer themselves (dressing)

He wanted to sing the song titled “Running to my heart”

“Presenting , Mr OK to perform , his song is “Running to my Heart,” was announced by the emcee.

Mr OK ran to the centre of the stage. He wore a cap, red in color, his pants black- his shirt purple. He dance and dance vigorously, jumped up here and there . The spectators clapped including me.

Then, he opened his mouth and

“Keep on NANNING , NANNING to my heart.”

Instead of “Keep on RUNNING , RUNNING to my heart”

Cikgutanya: I admire his courage.To learn language you have to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment