Advertisement

Sunday, January 9, 2011

NAÏVE AND WEAK.



When I was in the summer camp in the north as a guest speaker, I talked to the warden at the camp about the girls and boys who attended the camp.

“Well,” he told me ,”there was one case of a 17 year old girl. She just sat for her SPM examination and was pregnant”

“How did your find out?”

“When the girls registered here , they were asked to write down their last period date, and this particular girl wrote the date of her last period was 4 month ago. “

“The doctor confirmed it. She was pregnant.”

“I told the girl that I got to informed her mother or father regarding her pregnancy.”

“Please don’t call my mother or father, warden sir, please call my auntie instead.”

“I call her auntie, and her auntie was shocked but she insisted that I call her mother.”

The warden called her mother.

Her mother was shocked to hear about her pregnancy but she asked the warden to call her sister (the girl’s auntie) and handle it with her.

“I did some investigation” explained the warden

“The girl explained to me what had happened.”

The explanation:

“Warden, sir, I knew this boy when I was in form 3. He is the mechanic at the car workshop in my village. He earn RM 1000/= a month.”

” He is 21 years old. I was fifteen then. We were so in love.”

“After PMR examination , I got a place in one of the residential school since my PMR result is good – 8A’s .”

Cikgutanya: Girl with brain but instead listen to her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment