Advertisement

Friday, January 7, 2011

THE MAID 5 .




Knowing that her only son wanted to get married, she received a lot of help. A rich neighbor in the 1st street donated 20 packet of rice (10 kilos each). It was enough to cater for at least 400 guests.

My son was married four months earlier, so she borrowed the items for the dias from me. The door gift was donated by the four mothers that send their babies for her to take care every morning.

Her sisters and brothers from the village, volunteered to cook for the wedding.

An elderly neighbor whom she always help give her RM 1000/= (her husband is very rich). The Community Club gave her free usage of 2 tents (40’ x 40’) for the wedding.

Her husband ?
Call the karaoke company and ask her to pay RM 350/= for it. (He monopolizes the karaoke session on the wedding day – he keep on singing and singing all the 1960’s song to his hearts content.)

The wedding went on smoothly – people come and go – some bearing gift , some gave token in term of cash.

She told me , “Thank God. Everybody help me and the wedding was successful.”

“I am so happy. I didn’t spent much since a lot of people help me. I still have some extra money, but I have to work hard again for my old age ”

Her husband ?

At 4.30 pm, after the wedding, her husband left her and their son and go back to his lovely 1st wife. If you can’t be fair then why marry two wives?


Cikgutanya: She told me , “After the wedding I am going to do something about my marriage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment