Advertisement

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE MAID 2



Pathetic man. Not even a single cent given to the wife and son. It seems that his first wife is a very domineering woman. She controlled his money and his movement. How he can marry his 2nd wife is beyond my comprehension.

For the past 28 years he never gave any money. I asked the maid how she can stand that kind of life.

“Teacher, he is my husband. He is my son’s father. Like it or not and for the sake of my son I have to endure it. I’ve made the choice – so I got to live with it.”

Only about 5 years ago she stopped working as maid.
Her son ?

Her son was sent to KEMAS tadika (a government aid kindergarten for the poor) and to the primary and secondary school nearby. He just need to walk to the school. She stayed in her employer house for about 35 years. She stopped working as their maid when her son was 23 years old.

After SPM, he further his study – Diploma course in IT with a private college. Cost of his study was paid by his mother, using her hard earned money.

The father?

Not a single cent from him toward his son education.

After finishing his study he got a job with a local university as an IT technician. That’s the time he and his mother moved out .

Where?

They moved to the house next to the former employer’s house.

Cikgutanya : Pity the son , Pity her but spiteful of the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment