Advertisement

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blue Film For Minor


My son was in Standard Five at that time.

I am very protective over him since he is the youngest in the family. My maid will sent him to school and fetched him from school everyday without fail.

One night, he asked me, “Mama, tomorrow can I go to my friend’s house?”

“Why?”

“He asked me to go to his house to watch ‘filem biru’ (blue film).”

“Dear, what is blue film?”

“I don’t know, but my friend told me that he always watch it when his mother and father is not around.”

I was speechless for a moment.

“OK dear, you go to school tomorrow and kak MI will fetch you from school. What I want is for you to introduce me to this boy after school. Can you do that for me dear?”

“Yes, mama sure can!”

The next morning he went to school and at 12.30 pm when the school session was over, I was outside the school waiting for him to introduce me to the boy.

“Mama this is my friend.”

I shook the boy’s hand and told my son to follow my maid home.

“Sayang (dear), I would like to know your father’s and your mother’s name and phone number”

He gave it to me.

“What about their office”

He also gave me the name and the addresses of his parents’ office.

He got the card of both offices.

CIKGUTANYA: Children are very trusting especially to teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment