Advertisement

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lazy Daughter 2


I received a phone call form the mother telling me that her daughter was in a coma at the hospital for the past two weeks.

Her class teachers and I went to the hospital immediately.

The mother explained, “She passed out at home. We brought her to the hospital. The doctor give her a thorough check-up, CAT scan, and blood test.”

Sob.sob.sob.

“The diagnosis and the finding was that, she had brain tumor which is as big as a ping pong ball.”

“That was the reason why she was sleepy all the time. The tumor keeps on pressing on her brain. She will always be sleepy though not in pain.”

The doctor came out from the ICU room with a gloomy face.

“I think, it’s better for you and your husband to be with your daughter now”

Then she and her husband went in.

Half an hour later, she came out of the ICU room crying.

“Teacher, she’s gone. I regretted the way I treated her. If only I knew it, I’ll take her to the hospital earlier."

CIKGUTANYA: Is she right or wrong? May God bless her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment