Advertisement

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lazy Daughter


“My daughter is very lazy. Sometimes I just wish that she wasn’t born.

“She does nothing. She wakes up late, sometimes at 9.00 or 10.00 in the morning and she will go back to sleep again. She eats and eats and eats.”

“ She won’t help me. Sometimes because she wakes up so late, she won’t be able to go to school. So I ask her to do a little house work like hanging out the cloth.”

“I came back form work at four in the afternoon, the cloth will still be in the washing machine and she will, again, sleep!”

“Teacher, what about her schooling? She just refuse to wake up in the morning. I am truly worried about her studies.”

I explained to her, “What you need to do is just write a letter explaining why she’s not in school. The letter must be written to us or if she keep on doing this she will be expelled from school. Please write the letter.”

“What about her lessons? She must be far back on her learning.”

“Yes, she can study at home under your guidance. We, teacher s can’t do anything if she won’t come to school. That’s your responsibility. Please, try to make her come to school. I will ask the counselor to advise her.”

The next morning, the student did come to school. But , in class she will be sleeping.

She come to school about one week then she was absent again. No news, nothing. We (the teachers) were wondering. What happened to her?

CIKGUTANYA: I need my afternoon nap. Continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment