Advertisement

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Conversation 2


Son number One :

“Oh , yours is nothing.”

“When I was in this boarding school, one night we wanted to celebrate the birthday of five of our friends.”

“We brought along two packets of flour and twenty eggs. We will celebrate the birthday boys and girls by throwing the eggs and then throw the flour at them, what a sight it would be.”

“But someone told the warden. He came into the hostel and ransacked our bags and also our bags in the classroom. I got slapped because in my bag there was a whole packet of flour.”

Son number three:

“I also got scolded by my teacher.”

“The rules of my boarding school was nobody should bring MP 3 to the hostel. But I did , without mum’s knowledge.”

“ The teacher found my MP3. He threw down my MP 3 from the fourth floor of the hostel. It can’t be safe anymore.”


Cikgutanya: Why now (when they are all out of school ) and there is nothing I can do.

1 comment:

  1. hello,Cikgutanya.I one of your blog fans.i know your blog when you teaching me at plkn this year. i wondering why your blog has stop till august.what happen to september and october posted ?.

    ReplyDelete