Advertisement

Monday, August 2, 2010

Loyalty 3


No 3: A widower.

“His wife passed away.”

“He’s looking for a new wife to take care of his five kids, aged one to six.”

“I don’t want to be a cruel step mother. One or two kid maybe I don’t mind. But five!”

“Can you imagine the behavior of five kids of that age? He himself won’t be able to control them. The house will be in a mess, and I won’t be able to stand that!”

“I might lose my patience and will eventually hit them. That becomes cruelty and can be reported to TELEDERA!”

“Imagine also taking care of five kids and doing everything else. Huh! I will die standing”

No 4: A man in his 30’s.

“I don’t want to marry him because he wanted us to stay with his mother after we were married.”

“His mother is old and invalid. She can’t even walk, she just lie on the mattress. Someone must help her do everything.”

“His sister was just recently married and moved to Negeri Sembilan following her husband who is a teacher.”

“Before her marriage she did everything for the mother.”

“So, though I never went to school but I know his intention. He just wanted to get married so that his wife will be taking care of his mother for him.”

“In short he just wanted me to be his unpaid maid in the name of a wife.”

“Don’t you think he’s very selfish?”

CIKGUTANYA: I have to admit that she’s right! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment