Advertisement

Friday, July 30, 2010

LOYALTY 2


Here is the list of men that had proposed to her family for her hand in marriage:

No 1: A policeman.

“He is seven years younger than I am.”

“I think that if I am 55 years old he will only be 49, people will think that he’s my younger brother.”

“I don’t want people to be laughing behind my back.”

She was 33 then and this policeman was 26. I told her that it is ok to marry a younger man because a lot of women did it.

“They can go and marry and be a cradle snatcher but not me. I just cannot do it.”

No 2: An Indian Muslim guy.

My maid is an avid fan of Hindi film.

Forth nightly she will be going to Jalan Masjid India in Kuala Lumpur and buy a lot of Hindi film’s compact disc videos. I bought her a 20 inch television set and a compact disc player for her. She watched it in her room when she had done the housework. When Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Amir Khan were here in Malaysia for a show, she paid RM 350.00 to go to the show on her own.

So when this man approached her family, she asked her mother, “Does he looked like Shah Rukh Khan?”

“No”

“Then I don’t want to marry him!”

CIKGUTANYA: My cats, “go ahead” and “go astern” want their dinner.

Continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment