Advertisement

Monday, July 5, 2010

Raye 4


While he was in hospital, he called Raye often from the hospital in Germany. After four months he came back on a wheelchair. She was very sad. He continued his treatment in Singapore. But before he went to Singapore he did something, which to me was such a beautiful gesture. He did it because he loved her very much.

His father, his brother, him and Raye went to a lawyer’s firm. The lawyer was their mutual friend. Raye’s boyfriend drew up a will with his father and brother as witnesses.

In the will he stated that if he dies, his girlfriend, Raye, will be given RM One million.

She was shocked and refused to signed the paper of acceptance.

“I don’t want the money , I want you to get well and marry me. Our families had agreed to it. I want to live and be your wife. And I want you to be my husband. I have money , I don’t want this money. Keep it or give it to your family. I just want us to be together. Please , don’t do this as if you will die tomorrow. Please don’t leave me… we have been in love for so long and you know that money is not important to me. You are!”

But he insisted and the lawyer advised her to accept it.

She called me and told me about it.

My comment was , ”You are so lucky , not even a wife but he willed you RM one million.”

But in the will stated that if she marries someone else, the money must be donated to an orphanage (named by him).

“So are you going to get married?” I asked.

“No, I am 48 years old.”

“There will be only married man on the market. I don’t want to hurt anybody. ”

“I just want to marry my boyfriend and live happily ever after. But look him now, I just want to marry him now, but he refused.”

“I don’t mind taking care of him, be with him but he won’t listen to it. I am helpless.”

CIKGUTANYA: Continue tomorrow . My friend Raye is coming over for dinner . We are going to talk and talk throughout the night. She needed someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment