Advertisement

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Perception


In 1995, I was a very active member of the Girl Guide association of the school that I was teaching.

During the school holidays, the association organized a trip for the members at the beach of Port Dickson. Three bus load of members went with it. The number was 120 school members and 20 teachers were involved.

We planned everything from games, quiz, show, talk etc. It was fun. The members liked it very much. We had fun , we had joy. Everyday there’ll be a lot of activities. We like the game of traditional bowling. We used the coconut as the ball and mineral water bottles as the pins. We had competition in the form of building sand castles. We built a pyramid, simulate the Great Wall of China and all the wonders of the world. It was beautiful and fun.

In the group we had a female teacher. She is beautiful, she got the looks of a film star. Very sweet. She was so poise. Everything was perfect with her.

The other teachers and I admire her beauty. These are some of the remarks heard in the conversation.

“If we, women or ladies like her look, what more for a man.”

“God really blessed her with look. We hope that her heart will be as beautiful as her looks.”

“If I had a son, I will marry her off with my son but I have 5 daughters isk isk isk.”

“Not only she’s beautiful but she is a good teacher and a very hardworking Girl Guide member.”

“The man who get to marry her will be very lucky.”

One day, after a great time at the beach, I went to the restroom of the hotel. She did the same. I got into one cubicle to do my business (nature’s call – the small one) and she got into the next cubicle.

Suddenly, “Pooot”.

Sound from her cubicle. My God, she farted just like any other person, but she is beautiful like Cinderella. The moment I left the restroom, my feelings toward her changed. She was just a human being with human short-comings.

CIKGUTANYA: Me and my perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment