Advertisement

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hurt 3


“It was not easy. I have to worked and at the same time study. The only person who understand of what I went through is you, teacher. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

“But, dear, he is still your father. Please go and visit him for the sake of respect.”

“Respect? Teacher, respect must be earned not commanded.”

“I am still hurt by his behavior.”

“How can I respect him? He never did anything for me.”

“What I achieved today is my own doing with the help of the school teachers, you and the government. He did nothing!”

“But, he is still your father. He did some mistake when he was young. He is old now. I am very sure he had regretted his actions before.’

“Any way, you have 5 other siblings. Your mother had two children with your stepfather. And your father got three more with your stepmother. You have five siblings in total. I know you are quite close with your sisters because you go to your mother’s place. But I don’t think you have seen your other siblings since you never go to your father’s house. You might not even know them now.”

“Thank you for your advice, but I am not going to see him still. Give me time but not now.”

He did his degree in Hotel Management and Catering. After graduation he worked in a hotel as a banquet manager. He took home quite a handsome pay. He bought himself a superbike. He joined this group of superbikers and they go round the country in a group ocassionally.

CIKGUTANYA : My dear, I understand! I understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment