Advertisement

Thursday, July 15, 2010

CHOCOLATE AND BEARS


I sent my daughter to an all girls’ boarding school. Since she was the eldest daughter, we have high hopes on her. Every parent will definitely have.

When we sent her to the school, the whole family followed. We had to leave her with tears in our eyes as that was the first time she was left alone.

Two weeks later we were allowed to take her home.

She sounded happy. Excited, my husband and I asked her about her stay in the hostel.

She told me,“Mama, there is this senior in my school. She likes me very much. She always gave me chocolates, small bears and sometimes she kissed me. My friend told me that I am lucky because a senior care and like me.”

Dup! Dup! My heart missed a beat.

“Is she a Form Five student?”

“Yes”

“What about her hair?”

“Short”

“What about her chest?”

“Flat, very flat, as if she tied her chest with something very tight.”

That day I had to give my daughter a talk on lesbianism.

CIKGUTANYA: Children of today need to be taught sex education, the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment