Advertisement

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Raye 5


“If I can’t marry him and taking care of him I have made a decision.”

“What is your decision?”

“I will just concentrate on my company and when I am old, I think I will find a group of woman who are not married, open up a home and called it ‘The Golden Girls’.

“What do you think?”

“Do what ever you think best for yourself.”

After three months in the hospital in Singapore, he decided to go back to Germany for further treatment. He went with his parents.

Until today he is still there. His health is deteriorating by the day.

She told me over the phone when she visited him in Germany, “He is just like a skeleton now, sob… sob… sob.”

“He can’t speak but his eyes told me that he really love and care for me. My heart is broken to million pieces.”

She is now in Malaysia, pining for him, always reminisced about the good old days. She cannot call him, because he can no longer speak.

Only his parents gave her the update of his condition once a week and it is not good at all.

“Maybe it is my fate that, I won’t be able to marry for the rest of my life.”

“I love him, but I can’t live without him. I can’t be there for him as a wife and he can’t be with me as my husband.”

“We are girlfriend and boyfriend, but truthfully, since our school days, he made me a very happy girlfriend. The money can’t give me the happiness that I seek.”

“I want him to get well, and marry me. I will be waiting for him.”

CIKGUTANYA : My dear friend , I am sad for you too, but I am helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment