Advertisement

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Loyalty 4


No 5: A 49 year old man. Never married.

“All his sisters were married.”

“So he is living with mother and father without his sisters. His parents are old. The mother is 80 years old, the father is 84 years old. They are not invalid but might be one soon.”

“He wanted a wife to take care of him and his parents. Cooking, washing, and everything else in the house.”

“He goes to work in the plantation and I will stay home to take care of his parents.”

“I really don’t mind taking care of the old, but, I am questioning his intention. He just wanted me to be the unpaid maid of the house.”

No 6: A man from her own village.

“I don’t want to marry him, because he wants me to live with him and his domineering mother. In short he is a mama’s baby.”

No 7 : A man recommended by her auntie.

“I saw him, his behavior was very weird. He likes to smile alone. He talk to the trees while his mother and father were in the house talking to my parents. I saw him from the window of my room. Now, his parent must have wanted me to take care of their ‘gila’ (mad) son.”

Cikgutanya; It is not easy to make a major decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment