Advertisement

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Continuation of Sleeping Boy


The next day, the father and the mother came. The principal told the about the incident.

The parent was protective of their son and keep on blaming the school.

“You know, my son told me that the teachers in this school is of no standard. They never teach. They never give any homework to the student. They always came to class late. They never give extra classes. They are lazy!”

The Principal just smiled and told the parent, “Your are right. This school is not good. I am no good. The teachers are also no good. They are very lazy. They never give students homework. They never give extra classes.”

“So, I think it’s better for you to transfer your son to a better school. There he can learn better.”

He then asked me to get the boy to the office. I did. The boy followed me to the office.

The principal said, “You told your father and mother that this school is no good, the teachers are lazy ..blah …blah blah….. So , your parent has already agreed to transfer you to a better school.”

“Sir, I don’t want to be transfer to another school . I want to be here.”

“But you told your parent this school is not good, the teachers are lazy. So what’s the point of being here, if the school is no good. If I were you, I will go to a new school to study for my future.”

The student then panicked.

“Sir, I lied to my parents. The teacher here is good. I am the one who always sleep in class and rude to the teachers. Please sir, I want to stay and study here.”

Suddenly, the father gave him a big hard slap on the cheek in front of the Principal and I.

CIKGUTANYA: How the principal handled the situation amazed me . I learned a lot from him. Another form of reverse phsycology!

No comments:

Post a Comment