Advertisement

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Transvestite 3


I asked him again, “What changed you after 10 years of being a transvestite?“

“At 26, I decided I wanted to changed my way. That night it was raining heavily, he was standing in front of the famous cinema just beside a chicken rice shop (very famous in the capital city).”

“I wanted to tackle him, I made a passed at him. He smile and I said to myself … wow! What a catch! But instead of having a hell of a happy time, he took me to a coffee shop and make me think hard about my life.”

“I was given issues about transvestites and he asked me to think about it. He was such a very good man. He never judged me for what I am. He just made me think about my life.”

“Usually people will look at us as if we are garbage and a menace to society without really knowing why we are like that.”

“That’s why if you have children please take care of them, don’t entrust your small children to other people, even you think they are nice!”

“OK, back to my story, I keep on seeing this good man (nothing sexual, just talking, and changing of ideas). He is very matured.”

“After a year, I started thinking hard about my life and I started to change my way.”

“I stopped taking the hormone pills, and my bosom shrinked. Hair started to grow again and my skin turned slightly roughed.”

CIKGUTANYA: Good Samaritan is difficult to find. Continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment