Advertisement

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Grandmother's Sex Education 2


The conductor cannot stand straight and lost control of his balance. His finger then touched my hands. I was scared, really scared!

I reached home crying all the way after the first bus ride to school.

My grandmother was frantic. I kept on crying.

“Why, why?” she asked me.

“Grandma, I’m pregnant!”

“Why and how?” She asked me.

“Today on the way back from school, on the bus, when the conductor wanted to give the ticket to me, the bus jerked and my finger touched his finger sob sob sob!”

And then I wailed again!

“I AM PREGNANT!”

“NO! NO! you‘re not pregnant because you touched his finger – ACCIDENTALY. BUT if you touch his finger INTENTIONALLY then only you’ll get pregnant. Don’t worry. You’re not pregnant!” My grandmother told me.

I was relieved and happy

I went hopscotch with my friends feeling relieved.

CIKGUTANYA:. I only knew about sex, when I was in Form Four during science’s lesson by my fierce teacher .

3 comments:

  1. this blog just made me laugh out loud in the middle of the night at 3.39am...! but how weird it is..that i heard the same thing from my last great grandma..how weird one story seems to be linked to evryone..like the essay "saya sebatang pen(i'm a pen)"..i think everyone hv written that kind of essay...X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe your great grandma is related to this grandma.. hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahah very funny stories,i can't imagine by touching finger you could get pregnant. very oldies.

    ReplyDelete