Advertisement

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Transvestite 4


“It took me six months to physically be a man again. Though I didn’t go and search for male client, I still didn’t find women attractive. I still like men. I like looking at handsome, well built man. But that was all.”

“At 48, I got married. It was because my sisters and brothers that keep on pressuring me.”

“They match make me with her. I didn’t know her but just to make my sisters and brothers happy I abide to their wishes.”

“It was a grand wedding, my brothers and my sisters paid for it.”

“My wife was a very sweet woman.”

“I have a child with her, but I just can’t love my wife. We slept together only for about a week and then I moved to the other room but she got pregnant.”

“After she delivered our baby, I divorced her. I know I am being unfair to her but sigh….!“

“I love my child very much but I just can’t love the mother.”

“When I looked at men, I find myself drawn to them. But that’s about all. I will never go back to the lifestyle of a drag/transvestites again.”

My friend is now 53 year old. Still working and supports his child. Never re-married.

His ex-wife, is now happily married to a nice man.

CIKGUTANYA: I AM FOR SEX EDUCATION IN SCHOOL. WHAT SAY YOU?

1 comment: