Advertisement

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Transvestite


I have a friend. A transvestite. He is a nice and jovial person

One day, out of curiosity, I asked him personally, “What make you turn into a transvestite?”

“It happened when I was 6 years old. My parents opened up a stall selling food for breakfast and lunch. They don’t have a maid to help care for me.”

“Everything was done by my father and mother. From marketing, cooking and selling. They will be at the stall from six in the morning till afternoon about two pm.”

“I was born when my parent were 48 years old. Accident child. All my sisters and brothers were married and have their own home, so I am the only child at home.”

“At the back of our house, my father built an extension to the house. Two rooms and a bathroom. He rented it to a man running a grocery shop at the village. He was then 35.“

“My parents trusted him so much. Every morning they will leave me with the man and he will take me to his grocery shop at 8.30 am.”

“In the shop I will be at the back of the shop either playing alone or doing my homework. At noon, I walked to school and be there till six pm. I will go home after six pm and my mother and father will be home by then.”

“My sexual awakening was by this man. My father and mother trusted him and never suspected anything, and to me, what he did was just a way of showing that he cares for me”

CIKGUTANYA: Please think of what will happen next. Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment