Advertisement

Monday, May 24, 2010

Transvestite 2


“After 3 months of renting the house he started kissing me here and there.”

“He did it everyday and I don’t mind. I like what he was doing to me. My father and mother hardly showed me physical love. They never kissed me or hugged me. To me what is so wrong about him kissing me. I was only six.“

“When I was 12 years old, in Standard Six, he sodomized me for the first time and I still think that was the way he showed his love.”

“Nobody told me that it was wrong! My parents never knew about it even until the day they died. I kept it a secret all these years.”

“When I was sixteen, it become a way of life to me. The grocery shop owner who was 36 went back to his native country and I started to fall in love with men.”

“I started taking hormone. My skin became softer. I have a bust. My body hair started to fall. I started wearing women dresses . I wore a 4” heel shoes.“

“I worked in a government office. In the morning, I’ll be wearing man’s clothes but at night I will be the lady of the night. Wearing beautiful skirt and gowns and wigs.“

“I will go to a very famous street in the capital city for transvestites to get clients.“

“Sometimes the police will chased us ‘drags’ and we will be running in our 4” heels. Even women can’t do that, but it didn’t deter us from doing what we are doing. We need to get the money.”

“How much money?” I asked.

“I can earned RM 2,000 a month. That is a lot then. Its not the money that matters but the attention given by the men that make me want to do it.”

CIKGUTANYA: Will continue tomorrow. Need to go, got to watch “Upin dan Ipin”.

1 comment:

  1. wowh....kesian coz no love n too much strange love makes him change like dat..n hidup upin ipin! btul3!

    ReplyDelete