Advertisement

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Double Standard 3


“Mama, papa allowed me to marry my boyfriend at first. But when he knew he was married, he changed his mind. Mama please help me!”

“My dear, I will but please listen to me.”

“I am the first wife of your father. She’s the second.”

“When he asked me to signed the paper of consent for him to marry again, my heart was
broken, to pieces. I couldn’t shed a tear . I am too numb.”

“I just look at him thinking how could he do this to me. After five children and 25
years of marriage, I felt insulted because he was going to marry a young woman of 35.”

“I was 49 and she was 14 years younger then I am. I would rather he slap me on the face than slapped me with that.”

“For the sake of my five daughters that include you, I put up a very brave front. I laughed with you. I did a lot of activities with you. But deep down I am very sad. Full of sorrow. Full of pity for myself.”

“All my life your father is the centre of my life.”

“My friend told me that I am very stupid just because I refused to go out with them if I can’t be home at 4.30 pm. to wait for your father to come back from the office. I didn’t go to a lot of functions just because your father is at home.”

“During Hari Raya celebration, I never went back to my hometown to celebrate it with my parents.”

“You should know that because you always asked me why we never go back to my side of the village to celebrate hari raya with your grandparents.”

“I only cooked the food that he likes. The maid cooked too, but only the food for you and your sisters”

CIKGUTANYA: Sob, sob, sob, We continue again…

No comments:

Post a Comment