Advertisement

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Double Standard


He is married with two wives. His first wife was just 49 when he married his second wife who was 35 . He was then 52 years old. It happened some years ago.

He and his first wife have 5 daughters. No son.

His first and second daughter were already married.

In 2008 his third daughter (23 years old) asked for his permission for marriage.

He agreed.

“Thank you papa, but I have to tell you something else, please be open-minded.”

“Papa, please understand that I love this man very much and he loves me just the same. I want to spend my whole life with him through thick and thin.”

She continued, “I am glad that you agreed when I told you that I wanted to get married.”

“Ok, I know that you are in love and wanted to be married, but what is it that you want to tell me?”

“Papa he is married with 2 children. He is 35!”

“WHAT?!”

“Please, papa!”

“No, no, no. I won’t let you marry him. He has a wife and children.”

“But papa you were married also when you married your second wife!”

“It was different!”


CIKGUTANYA: I will continue tomorrow. I want to watch ‘The Nanny’ on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment