Advertisement

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Marry Me!


When she was schooling , she was petite.

She has this bubbly personality, a happy-go-lucky type of person. Friendly. Well liked by teachers and friends. She was in Form Six. Matured enough.

She came to my house last year.

She is mother of three now. Slightly plump but her bubbly personality remains. She brought along her husband and children.

She has a good life.

What I remember most about her is:

On the first day of The Malaysian Higher School Certificate Public Examination (HSC), I heard a loud screaming of a girl after the first paper time was up.

I went out of my office to investigate. I heard her screaming continously.

“Hey , I can’t answer the questions well. I think I will fail, so please come to my house, ask for my parent’s permission to marry me. Anybody, please take up the offer. I can’t answer the questions, marry me, marry me”

Everybody was laughing at the canteen as she was screaming her head off with those "remarkable" words.

But she managed to get through the examination. With her results she got a decent job in a local bank and got married.

CIKGUTANYA:Well! Someone did marry you, my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment