Advertisement

Saturday, April 10, 2010

FIERCE TEACHER!





When I was in Form Four, my biology teacher was very fierce.

He was a graduate from Kirby College England. He always wore white t-shirt, white short pants (to the knee), a hat and a walking stick though he didn’t need one.

Whenever, we failed in his subject, he will scold us using words like, “Stupid fool”.
He will then draw this picture if we got all “0”s.



It was a picture of a pig. Try drawing this picture on your own using the “0’s”.

I am so scared of him so much so that I couldn’t even comprehend what he was trying to teach. I failed in all his subjects in the exam.

Sometimes, he would boil our examination papers (marked) using the beaker and he will ask us to drink the water. We did. It tasted funny because of the ink and all.

One day he was teaching us about “birth”.

He asked us, one by one, “Why are the bottoms of a girls/women are bigger than the boys?”

Nobody can give him a good answer’

“Stupid”

“Fool”

CIKGUTANYA: I will continue tomorrow. My friends called. Got to join them for a meal. Free Lunch.. heheheh..

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment