Advertisement

Monday, April 12, 2010

FIERCE TEACHER 2





Continuation of FIERCE TEACHER

“Ali come out here”

Ali was the smallest boy in the class.

“Stand there. Your bottom facing the class.”

He directed Ali. Ali did just that.

“Minah come here, stand beside Ali.”

Minah was the fattest girl in the class. About 200 pounds. She also did the same.

“Now boys and girls, look at your friends buttock. Who’s bigger?”

The whole class roared, “Minah!”

“Who’s smaller?”

“Ali’s”

“Good, you are not stupid but tell me why the buttocks of Minah is bigger than Ali’s?”

Nobody answered.

“Stupid fool”

He pointed at me, “You tell me why?”

“I don’t know, Sir.”

“Stupid girl, why were you born to be this stupid, why can’t you learn something. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Sit down.”

‘Let me tell you why the buttocks of the women are bigger than the boys. Because it will be easier for them to give birth. Stupid. Bloody fool. Pea-brained. Now, do you understand?”

The whole class screamed, “Yes, SIR!”

CIKGUTANYA: Though that happened 40 years ago , I am still angry. I need to cool down. I will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment