Advertisement

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is Love at Fault?


Sometimes teachers and parents were worried because their student, sons or daughters falling in love while in school.

They are worried that their childrens’ study will be neglected.

But, a lot of teachers think it is not ‘the love’ but ‘how’ the student manage ‘their love’.

My son, was sent to further his study in a boarding school after his SRP exam. There he met a girl that he liked soon they were in love.

My husband was very worried.

“Our son has fallen in love with this girl. What do you think?”

“I would rather he fall in love with girl. At least I know that he is a normal boy/man.”

Both got through their SPM with flying colors.

My son was given a scholarship to do his degree in Engineering at a prominent university in London. His girlfriend was sent to the USA on a scholarship to further her studies in Computer Engineering.

Both graduated.

After nine years of relationship from the age of 16 to 26, they were married last year.

I am happy the whole family is happy.

CIKGUTANYA: If you failed in your studies, love is not the fault. You are!

No comments:

Post a Comment