Advertisement

Monday, April 26, 2010

Continuation of Big Boy


Background of the family

This big boy is child number three in this family of five. He is the only boy.

His grandfather passed away when the boy was four.

His father and mother moved in to stay with the grandmother.

His grandmother is the supplier of tapioca chips to the vendors of the night market in Kuala Lumpur. His father and mother worked with his grandmother. Since he was the only grandson his grandmother spoiled him.

His mother and father cannot do anything since the grandmother had the upper hand. His grandmother gave him money about RM20 a day. That amount is a lot for a school boy. He usually spend it in the cyber café and treat his friend to a feast in the school canteen.

Back to my conversation/discussion with his father.

“Ok, sir, since that’s the case, as a principal of this school , I failed to teach or guide him.”

“Teacher, what should I do?”

“I think it would be best for you to transfer him to another school. Maybe in that school he can change his way or his behavior.”

The father agreed and filled in the transfer form. I signed it and of he went.


CIKGUTANYA: I will continue tomorrow. It’s Poco-Poco time in the park with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment