Advertisement

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Boy!


He was a student in an all boys school. He was a bully. He was always irritating the teachers. He likes to curse and used the four letter words even to the teachers.

His teachers just couldn’t stand him.

One day he cursed a teacher using all the bad words. He slapped his Mathematics teacher just because she questioned him about his undone homework.

As a principal, I too always reprimanded him, warned him, suspended him and caned him.

Nothing works. I have always been communicating with his father regarding his behavior.

I call him again to discuss about the recent incident.

“Teacher, what has he done. Playing truant again?

“No, something bigger.”

“Ok, teacher, I will come again tomorrow to school to discuss it with you. I will be there at 9.00 am sharp.”

He came at 9.00 am sharp.

I told him what happened.

Then he said, “Teacher, I am not surprised at all. Whenever my wife and I advised him, this is what he will say to us ‘Hey , you two , stupid old man and woman, just shut up and get out of my face.’”

I just looked at him. Speechless.

CIKGUTANYA: I am very sad now. I am in no mood to write. I need to eat. I will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment