Advertisement

Friday, April 16, 2010

Continuation of Good Grief!





We arrived at the school . We went to the office to get his result.

There was this petite, beautiful chemistry teacher.

She asked him: “Boy, what did you get for your chemistry?”

“An A1, teacher.”

“Congratulations and good . I am so proud of you.”

“ Anyway , it’s a long way back to Kuala Lumpur. Why don’t you and your mother drop by and have lunch at my house?”

“Thank you for the invitation teacher. But we have to go back to Kuala Lumpur straight away.”

He continued, “But, I promise you, I will go to your house later. I will further my study, get a degree, get a good job then I will go to your house for your hand in marriage!”

I am speechless at his boldness but at the same time proud of him.

CIKGUTANYA: Good teachers will have a big impact on the future of their students. Be a good teacher then.

No comments:

Post a Comment