Advertisement

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smoked!





Sorry yesterday internet down...

My younger brother smoked.

His only son who was in Form Four (16 years) smoked.

His son reason for smoking “peer pressure” and “just want to try”.

Everyday without fail he will nag his son about the later’s smoking habits.

He lectured his son on why smoking was not good.

1. Lungs will be unhealthy.

2. Life span will be short.

3. Lost of appetite.

4. Smelly breath.

I was quite annoyed by his lectures because he himself is smoking.

“Why are you giving your son lectures on the bad habit of smoking when you are smoking?”

“I don’t want him to smoke because to buy the cigarettes he asked money from me. It is ok if I smoked because I burned the money that I earned myself.”

His son (my nephew) is now married with one child and has quit smoking. My brother still continue smoking even with two kids.

CIKGUTANYA: Brother, leadership is by example.

No comments:

Post a Comment