Advertisement

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Grief!





My son was sent to study in one of the boarding school after his Lower Certificate Examination (LCE).

When he was in Form Four his chemistry result was like a falling aircraft.

1st term 65%
2nd term 45%
Final 30%

I was shocked. He was normally good at science subject.

My husband and I wanted to take him out of this school but after long discussion we decided to let him stay on for one more term to continue with his Form Five.

To our surprised his result changed.

1st term 85%
2nd term 90%
SPM A1

On the way to school to collect his result , I asked him,

“ Manja, ( my precious) mama wanted to know why your chemistry result was awful when you were in Form Four was bad. It made your father and I really worried. Tell me why sayang (darling).”

“Mama , in Form Four the teacher was old, 50 years old. Fat and not pretty. Put aside fat and pretty, she was very fierce . She scolded us if we asked questions. She told us ‘you are all smart students - go and have a group study’ – Mama, I just can’t stand this teacher’s attitude.”

(I felt a big slapped on my face since I am also a teacher. A good one. Hehehe!)

He continued, “When I was in Form Five, there was this new teacher, just graduated from a US university. She’s beautiful, petite and very good at teaching. She makes learning interesting. We love her very much.”

Hm mmmmmmmmm

CIKGUTANYA : My cats calling me for their dinner. To be continued tomorrow….!

No comments:

Post a Comment