Advertisement

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Boy 3


The boy got transferred to another school.

After two weeks there, the principal of his new school called me,

“You know what, the boy that was transferred to my school from your school, beat-up a boy and injured him (with 16 stitches on his head). He was also injured. Both are in hospital for observation.”

“What?”

I told the Principal, “ If that be the case, please transfer back the boy to my school. I don’t mind. I am really sorry.”

“No! No! No! I won’t transfer him back to your school. I like him to be there.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Let me explain, before he came here, the boy that was beaten-up was the terror of the school. He was not scared of anybody including me as the principal. A real samseng (gangster-like).”

“He bullied the students, threatened the teachers, but since your boy came, there are now two samsengs!

“Both are now very conscious of each other’s strength. They both take care of their own territory. That solved most of the school’s problem.”

A month after the incident the boy came to my office and presented me with a big packet of tapioca chips.

“Teacher, thank you for transferring me to the new school.”

“Why do you like the new school?”

“Teacher, there’s a lot of girls in the new school. Most of them like me very much. I am very popular.”

“In your school there are only boys and they don’t like me!”

CIKGUTANYA: It takes two to tango! Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment