Advertisement

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Down Syndrome 2


The school organized an open day. Parents came to discuss their children development in the school.

Her first daughter did well in her studies.

“How is your 10 year old girl?”

“She’s ok. I still send her to the special education school.”

“She now knows how to use the washing machine, she can cook the rice using the rice cooker and a lot more.”

“I am happy for her, but the most important thing is, I know that, if I am not around, she will be taken care off.”

“How?”

“One day, when I was on my way to the market with my 28 year old son, at the market we a saw a kitten, so thin and frail. So wobbly and hungry.”

“After buying our weekly ration of fish and vegetables, my son picked up the kitten, put the kitten in a box he got from the vegetable seller and he took the kitten home and nursed him to health.”

“The cat is very healthy now. He named him ‘Lucky’.”

“So my dear teacher, if he is caring enough to take care of the cat and nursed the cat to health, I think he won’t let his sister to face life alone after I am gone.”

I told her, “Yes, I am very sure he will take care of her.”

CIKGUTANYA: I believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment