Advertisement

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Son's Love - Towards his Mother


“I did that because my father makes my mother cry.”

That was what a 14 year old student told me when asked about his behavior in school.

He was a student in this school from Form 1. He is now in Form 2. He was then a very obedient and intelligent boy. Respect the teachers. vHe never go against the school rules. Always abide by the rules. Was a model student in the school.

Suddenly, he changed. He played truant, he verbally abused his friends and teachers. Never did his homework on time, making noise in class, got into fights with his friends.

When I asked him why he changed his behaviour, he only said that its all because my father made my mother cry.

“What did your father do that make your mother cry?”

“Teacher, before, we were a very happy family. My father is a very successful man. He got lots of money.”

“We always go overseas for our family holidays.”

“I’ve been to Los Angeles Disneyland, we had a good time there. I‘ve been to the Universal Studios, Grand Canyon, San Diego , Paris, London, Hong Kong etc.”

“We also went to Australia three times a year to visit my brother in Perth, my sisters in Sydney and my cousin in Adelaide.”

“My mother was a very happy woman. With lots of money she can shopped to her hearts content. When my mother is happy, we, the children will be happy too.”

“Although I can have what I want, I still think of the others especially the under privileged. I thank God for what He had blessed us with.”

“I respected my father. My bothers and sisters also respected him. We think highly of him. A successful man in business.”

“But one day, he left his thumb drive on the dinner table, we thought it belonged to our cousin who spend the night at our house. We wanted to play a prank on him with his thumb drive without realizing it was my father’s.”

CIKGUTANYA: I will continue tomorrow. My son and niece wanted to go shopping at the retail store. Update later...

No comments:

Post a Comment