Advertisement

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Son's Love


“In the thumb drive, we saw a lot of pictures of him with a woman. When my mother confronted him, he told her she’s his second wife.”

“My mother fainted. She can’t eat nor sleep. She keep on losing weight. She never stop crying.”

“My father just couldn’t be bothered about my mother, he is too busy with his second wife, gallivanting the world, and that’s when, I hated my father.”

“I hate him more when he bought his second wife a big bungalow and a big ‘mata belalang’ Mercedes!”

“His second wife is half his age. Same as my sister’s age, 26 years. My father is 50. She is an ex-stewardess.”

“But you are not doing good to yourself. You don’t study.”

“What is going to happen to you in the future if you keep on doing this?”

“Teacher, my father is very rich. When he die, I will be getting some of those wealth.”

“Furthermore, I am very sure my older brother will take care of me.”

“Teacher, the truth is, I still study! I didn’t neglect my study.”

“I just want to avenge against my father for what he did to my mother. Let him suffer.”

He is now 20 years old in the USA furthering his studies.

His mother and father got a divorce. His mother got half of their common property and money.

CIKGUTANYA: What a son would do for his mother is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment