Advertisement

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Broom 4


The choices :

No 1 : Beautiful , persistent
No 2: easy going person
No 3: motherly

“I don’t want all of them. I have a girl friend. She just finished her degree course and is currently doing her diploma in education also. She wants to be a teacher too, just like me.”

“Why don’t you tell the three women teachers?”

“Why should I? I like them to fight and to fret over me. It gives me the pleasure of competition.”

His comments about the 3 female teachers:

Female 1:
“Why should I tell her, she likes talking to me. Let her talk. Whenever she want to talk about feelings, I will talk to her about the students or our career and the responsibility that comes with it.”

Female 2:
“Keep on asking me out, I tell her I sleep early to prepare for next day schooling activities.”

Female 3:
“I took her food, but in front of her I also offered it to the other teachers to be eaten together. So what is so difficult.”

CIKGUTANYA: Man and their ego.

1 comment: