Advertisement

Friday, June 18, 2010

FORGIVENESS IS THE BEST REVENGE 3


He cried, and cried and cried . I let him cry his heart out.

“Dear, please listen to me , let her go, let her go.”

“ She just didn’t love you anymore. You cannot sacrifice yourself for such a woman. I am a woman but I don’t condoned her behavior.”

“ Let her go. Go and find your happiness.”

“ Your child is being taken care by your-in-law. You can always see him there.”

“ Let her go. Don’t fight it. Let go of her. You will find peace.”

He did it . He divorced her.

He saw his son everyday , sent and fetch his son to and from kindergarten. She just ignored him.

Until one day ,

“Dear ex-son-in-law , please come back to our family. My daughter wants you back. Do it for the sake of your child.”

My student did some investigation.

It seems that the man dumped her .

After my student divorced her, my student’s ex-wife keep on pestering the man to marry her but he refused. As someone’s else wife, he can have fun without any string attached, but once divorced the fun is gone.

My student refused to accept her as he is happy with his life.

He can see his child any time and any day.

He still have a very good relationship with his ex-in-law. He can visit them anytime.

But the most important thing is he has found a new love.

Cikgutanya: Good for you. I pray for your happiness.


Cari "kini baru kau sedar" by JJ

2 comments:

  1. And also kemaafan dendam yg terindah by Aishah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete