Advertisement

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RM250 Fees


I met a former student of mine. While in school he was such a difficult student to handle always up to some kind of trouble.


“Teacher, how are you, long time no see. You haven’t change a bit.”

“I am growing old, dear boy.”

“Teacher, everybody grow old, but you are still the jovial person I know before. Where are you teaching now, teacher?”

“In this school, in the middle of the city.”
I named the school.

“Oh, I know that school. It is very notorious for it’s hardcore student.”

“Yeah, you are right but we teachers and administrators are trying to change the stigma of the school. We organized a lot of programs, so the students will be proud of the school.”

“Good teacher, I know , because I was once a very naughty boy but I have repented.”

“Good for you.” I told him.

“Teacher, is there any student at your present school who really make your life very difficult?”

“Yes, of course, I am still thinking how to go about in handling this boy.”

“Teacher, don’t worry. What part of his body you want as evidence. The ear, the nose, just tell me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Teacher, you just put RM 250/= into my bank account. Give me the details of this boy including his photo. I will handle him for you.”

“WHAT?”

“It is very easy, very easy, teacher!”

“No! No! No! He’s young and he can still be taught.”

“OK teacher, but if you change your mind, this is my phone number.”

He gave me his card.

I never contacted him.

CIKGUTANYA: Thinking of him give me the creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment