Advertisement

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Duck


In the school that I was posted to, there was this boy that excite me so much

He was very petite. Very “soft” and very feminine like.

The way he walked is just like the Malay idiom “Itik pulang petang” (The duck waddle his way to the barn in the evening).

Can you imagine how the duck walk?

I got hold of a few boys and asked them, “Why don’t you all teach him how to be a proper boy.“

And I don’t think of the request anymore, until, one day the Principal directed me.

“Please take a look what is happening in the toilet. I heard someone screaming from there.”

As normal, I reacted accordingly.

“OK, I’ll do it now!”

I went down to the toilet to do my investigation.

What a sight. This boy (the duck) was only in his brief. A few boys surrounded him and jeered at him.

“You’re not a boy! You’re not a boy! Shame on you! Shame on you!”

The boy (the duck) cried and cried and then screamed.

When asked, the boys have this to tell me.

“Teacher, you asked us to make a boy out of him, to teach him how to be a boy. We did this just to make sure he is a boy before we can teach him how to be a boy!”

CIKGUTANYA: Sickening, sickening. I am sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment