Advertisement

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Window 2


I met with the girl a few years back.

She was still good looking as when she was in school. Now, she is even more beautiful due to her make-up and the way she carried herself.

“What are you doing now?”

“Teacher, I am a GRO at the dangdut club (dance club).”

“Oh, how do you like your job?”

“Well, I like it and it pays me well.”

“How much can you get?”

“Plus tips, between RM2,000 to RM3,000 a month.”

“That much?”

“Yes , teacher.”

“What do you have to do as GRO then?”

“Just entertain my client, dance with them and talk to them.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes, teacher.”

“But what I heard is different. Can you tell me more about the duty of the GRO.”

“It’s just to entertain our client. Otherwise, it’s merely between the client and the GRO, the club have no control over it. We do the extra service on our own.”

“Have you done the extra?”

“No, teacher. Not yet!”

CIKGUTANYA: I hope the “extra” won’t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment