Advertisement

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SIPUT BABI


My son and I were walking in the park.

We talked about his study, my job, about the future and a lot of things. We joked

About his study :

“Mama, I will be finishing my study soon but I don’t want to be an engineer. Can I be a photographer?”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I just like it. I am not sure.”

About my job:

“Will you retire earlier, mama?”

“Not sure, I want to work until I’m 58. But I want to get my gratuity earlier. At least I will have some money.”

About the future:

“Mama, I don’t know between my two girlfriends, which one to choose to be my wife?”

Choices, choices, choices!

And then we saw a siput babi or a pig-snail (a name given to a species of snails in our country).


CIKGUTANYA ; I have to go . I will continue tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment