Advertisement

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Out of Love 2


One week after I received the card, they boy came to my house (my house is only 200 meters from the school)

He came crying.

I pretended that I didn’t know about the card.

“What happened Dol?"

“Teacher, my girlfriend Idah is getting married. I received her invitation card yesterday. How could she do this to me. What have I done wrong. How could she fall out of love that easy?”

He told me the girl was being “swept-off” by the man.

It seems while doing the part time job as a tea-lady at the bank one of the officer from the bank managed to win the girl’s heart.

The bank officer is 29 year old. Good looking. Mature. Hold a good post in the bank. Already own an apartment, a car and smartly dressed. The dowry for the girl is RM10,000.

He went to the wedding. So did I.

Three years later, the boy got married.

After four years of marriage, he was blessed with two children.

For her, after seven years of marriage, she was blessed with three kids.

When I met the girl, she never spoke about the boy. But when I met the boy, he still reminisced about the past.

CIKGUTANYA; In the name of love , material matters. The best man will surely win.

1 comment: