Advertisement

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mini Skirt


In the 60’s the mini-skirt was the fad of the day. Quite a number of my teachers wore the mini-skirt to school.

One particular teacher always wore the mini-skirt to school.

She was beautiful. Graduated from a Canadian University with a masters degree. She only taught Form Six. In the 60’s for a woman to study abroad and up to her master degree were rare.

We, the girls, will talk about her.

“She’s so beautiful.”

“So elegant, with her high heels and all”

“She is so poised and her English is superb!”

“I want to follow her style when I am working.”

Me, I just look at her, knowing that I will and can never follow her style. I am just a kampong (village) girl. Simple. And the most important thing I don’t have the legs for mini-skirt.

The boy commented on different things.

Whenever this lady teacher went to the class. She likes to sit on the teacher’s table not on the chair. When she sat on the table she will crossed her legs. And that’s the time the boys will give their comments:

“Blue.”

Sometimes

“Red."

Sometimes

“White.”

It was the color of her panties.

Cikgutanya : Now, teachers are only allowed to wear below the knee skirt. Serve you right boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment