Advertisement

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Broom 2


One day, I asked my nephew about the male and female teachers in his school.

He told me, “If I just want to be an ordinary teacher, I would follow them but I gave up a promising career because of my desire to be a teacher, to teach the young of the nation and to be the best.”

He refused to follow the footstep of his peers. I congratulated him for that. He kept his distance from the complacent male teachers and get closer to the good and diligent female teachers.

For the female teachers, a different story is told.

Three of the female teachers are single. They try hard to win his attention and they have their own style to do it.

FEMALE TEACHER ONE:

She’s 32 years old . Four years older than my nephew. Attractive. Good figure. Diligent. Loves her career.

After school while waiting for the co-curricular activities to start and while eating their lunch, she will always try to sit with my nephew, just to talk.

“I just don’t understand why you didn’t find a woman that you want to marry. You are 28. I am very sure there’s a lot women that would want you to be their husband. Am I right? What would you like your future wife to be?”

My nephew answered, “Not necessary for her to have looks like a goddess – as long as she is presentable, nice, can get along with people, a career woman and will have to be able to love my family too.”

“What about cooking?”

“It doesn’t matter , as long as it is palatable, it is ok for me.”

“I think I have all that quality, don’t you think so dear.”

CIKGUTANYA : Ladies can be bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment